ONE PARISH, TWO CONGREGATIONS
All Saints' Church and St. George's Chapel are one parish with two congregations that share values of inclusiveness, community involvement and spiritual meaning. The churches share clergy and have a joint vestry.
All Saints’ Church, built in 1892, graces Olive Avenue in downtown Rehoboth Beach, less than one block from the ocean. We welcome our many summer visitors, seasonal neighbors, and guests who enrich our parish family.
St. George’s Chapel located on RT. 23, Beaver Dam Road in Harbeson, was founded in 1719 and rebuilt after a fire in 1792. Restored to its original colonial interior, it is a visual delight. Its congregation is enthusiastic, friendly, warm and growing.
We are a diverse and inclusive community united spiritually at the table of the Eucharist. We believe that to be Episcopalians means to celebrate the tradition of the Holy Eucharist and liturgical worship while still being able to question, doubt, and search for the meaning of faith. We are a congregation of 350-plus families who travel from various communities surrounding Rehoboth Beach, Lewes and Harbeson.